PRICES: 2022-2023 SEASON:
A $25.00 one-time, non-refundable registration fee per student, per class must be paid when enrolling students.
- A credit or debit card must be on file, if tuition is not paid by the 5th of the month, the card on file will be charged.
1st student 1st class
30-minute class $43.00 PER MONTH
45-minute class $50.00 PER MONTH
60-minute class $57.00 PER MONTH
90-minute class $63.00 PER MONTH
2nd student or 2nd class (with the $10 discount)
30-minute class $33.00 PER MONTH
45-minute class $40.00 PER MONTH
60-minute class $47.00 PER MONTH
3rd student or 3rd class (with the $20 discount)
30-minute class $23.00 PER MONTH
45-minute class $30.00 PER MONTH
60-minute class $37.00 PER MONTH
- $10 off second class or student, $20 off any additional class or sibling. (auto discount)
(*no discount on competition or short session classes)
These extra discounts expire on September 10, 2022
- Pay for the last month (May 2023) with cash, check, venmo, or paypal before Sept 10th , waive the registration fee ($25 discount) (not eligible with credit card payment)
- Pay for the entire season of tuition with cash, check, venmo, or paypal before Sept 10th receive 10% discount. (not eligible with credit card payment)
- Pay for EVERYTHING PACKAGE: Entire tuition season, registration fees $25 per class, costumes $80each, plus 2 pair of tights $20, 2 recital tickets $24, recital keepsake program $7, recital DVD $37. Receive 12% off if paid via cash or check before Sept 30th.
- Recital Costume Fee cost: $80.00 per costume Due November 17th
- The student spot will not be held in any class until the registration fee is paid.
- Lesson payments are due by the fifth of the month regardless if the student has class or not.
- The same payment is due each month regardless of the number of lessons attended during the month. Students are enrolled for the entire dance season, which is from September to May. (9 months) Due to holidays and breaks students average 3 lessons per month.
- Lessons missed due to student or parent illness or other personal reasons are not the responsibility of Heather’s Dance Company. No refunds or discounts are available and lesson payments must be made in accordance with the rule above. However, students may make-up classes of similar level and style, please speak with the instructor regarding availability.
- A $20.00 late fee will be charged for any tuition payments not paid by the 10th of the month.