1) Recital costumes and orders are due Nov 20th. Please be sure to fill out the costume form and get me the measurements. I will try to measure everyone in class so I can double check costume sizes but I still need the other information from everyone please. You can log into the parent portal to pay for the costume, write a check, cash, or send money via PayPal Heathersdancestjohns@gmail.com, Venmo @heather-reed-180, cash app 517-256-2074.
Here is the google form for that. Costume Order From
2) If you are able to help with a costume angel, we appreciate all the support. You could write a check or drop cash in an envelope with costume angel written on it. If you NEED a costume financial assistance, please reach out and we will get you on the list. We have never had to deny anyone, but sometimes it takes a bit of time to get all the needed funds.
3) Christmas performance opportunities: Santa Parade Friday Dec. 3 (dress wear and walk or ride on the float) Perform at Grace haven Saturday Dec 4, Perform at the pavilion downtown St Johns Sat Dec 4, Perform at The Brook retirement facility in Portland. Dancers will wear anything Christmasy. (I have matching headpieces for several classes, I will need a final count before I know that I have enough) I am, sorry that the link did not work. Here is an other link to our calendar. Scroll to December and see the events on the calendar for the correct days. You can also sign into your parent portal and sign up under events.
4) Reminder with weather coming: If school is cancelled due to weather that does NOT mean the dance is cancelled. Be sure to check the studio Facebook, IG pages and website. A determination will be made by 12:00 that day. If roads clear up, we will still have classes. Do not assume that classes are cancelled.
5) No classes Wed, Thurs, Fri, Sat Nov 24, 25, 26, 27 This is the week of Thanksgiving.
6) DECEMBER PARENT WATCH WEEK! I forgot to schedule one for December! Parents are welcome to come into the studio to watch the Christmas routines the week of Nov 29-Dec 3! This way you can see the cute little routines we will be working hard on, BEFORE they perform at Grace haven, the pavilion, or The Brook.